Skip to content Sitemap

ABQ311 — City of Albuquerque

Report any of the following issues to the City of Albuquerque:

  • Graffiti
  • Lost Animals
  • Large-item garbage pick-up
  • Missed trash pick-up
  • Weed complaints
  • Pothole
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Residential trash container request
  • Traffic Signs
  • Traffic Pavement Markings
Posted by: Blair Hart on July 21, 2015
Posted in: Property Management