AMMRE Property Management has the largest selection of quality single-family houses for rent in all areas of the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Placitas and Corrales metro investment market. Our available rentals include all price ranges*. We have new construction as well as existing single-family homes. Browse our daily updated list of houses for rent.
*Regrettably due to current market condition, at this time we do not accept new section 8 housing assistance.
Once you have selected the home you want it is necessary to apply to lease the home. Applications can be picked up at the office, faxed to you or downloaded from the link at the top of this page.
- No one under 18 can apply as a party to a residential leasing agreement.
- To be considered an application must be completely filled out and have an original signature. Signatures on faxed copies are accepted. Also applications must be accompanied by all associated fee’s and application deposits. Which can paid for by either check, money order or credit card. In the event a credit card is used for the application fee or security deposit, a 4% convenience fee will be applied.
- Our property managers are available Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to answer questions and accept the application. All occupants over the age of 18 will be charged for a credit report and background check. Applicants must occupy the property.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $40(includes tax) for each applicant and a fee of $20.00 (includes tax) for each occupant over 18 years of age. The fee is to cover our applicant screening and processing cost.
- The Security Deposit equals one month’s rent. One-half of the Security Deposit amount, is required at the time the application and fee are submitted for a specific move-in property. The One-half Security application deposit is refunded if the application is not accepted.
- The balance of the Security Deposit is due upon move in. Most applications can be processed in three to four Business days.
- The screening process includes obtaining previous landlord references. If the applicant is a home owner and does not have a prior landlord, Realtor® or property manager references are usually sufficient.
- An applicant’s income should be at least three times the rental amount. As part of the screening process we verify employment references and salary. For self-employed and non-employment income we verify sources and amounts. Examples of verification of non-employee income are: tax returns, bank and business references, government documents.
- The screening process includes running a credit report on individuals and a joint credit report on married couples. If approved, applicants with recent bankruptcies and/or credit problems are required to make advance rent payments.
- Pets are often negotiable. Pets are accepted or rejected based on the homeowner’s discretion. All applications with a pet must have an appropriate pet reference as to the condition of the property where the pet has previously resided. Prior landlords and/or Realtors® are examples of appropriate pet references. We suggest owners do not accept puppies or kittens.
- We do not accept a pet deposit instead we charge a pet rent each month. Pet rent equals 4% of the rent for the first pet and $15.00 for each additional pet(s).
- Once the application is accepted the applicant must execute a residential leasing agreement within five business days(M-F). This can be done in the office, by mail or by fax or by instanet. A photo ID will be required at lease signing.
- If the application is accepted, and the applicant does not enter into a residential leasing agreement within five business days, the application deposit will be forfeited and the property placed back on the rental market.
- There is no Smoking allowed inside any of the AMMRE residences. All residents and guest can smoke only in the outside areas.